A real estate litigation attorney is a lawyer who deals with real estate disputes, conflicts, and any litigation or lawsuits they may result in. Real estate transactions are often complicated and may involve multiple parties, including private individuals or businesses as well as government agencies.
Many laws apply to different property types. These laws include insurance, contract agreements, zoning, easements, title claims, right-of-access, and contractual agreements. Bruner Wright P.A. can handle your whole case and do all the research so you don’t have to.
Real Estate Litigation Areas
An experienced real estate lawyer can assist you in resolving a variety of property disputes and conflicts. This includes litigation involving:
- Residential properties
- Industrial land and manufacturing facilities
- Condominiums/apartment complexes
- Hotels, resorts, and entertainment facilities
- Shopping and retail
- Sport facilities
- Commercial, office, and business buildings
- Healthcare properties
An experienced real estate litigation lawyer such as Bruner Wright P.A. can help you with disputes and issues such as:
- Contract disputes
- Contract errors
- Law misinterpretations
- Enforcing restrictions or access rights
- Title, mortgage, and payment fraud
- Claim for title insurance
Real Estate Litigation Cases: Examples
Property disputes are not uncommon, no matter how comprehensive the law is. Take into account the following:
- Sellers fail to disclose any defects or other facts that could affect a buyer’s decision to buy a property or piece of real estate at a certain price.
- Buyers and sellers may disagree about the terms of contracts, and their obligations and commitments due to mistakes or inaccuracies in forms or contracts.
- Real estate agents may not always act in the best interest of sellers and buyers.
- Deposits are a common part of many real estate agreements and contracts. It is possible for disputes to arise if a contract or agreement fails.
- A buyer or seller may not be aware of restrictive covenants that could affect a sale. An easement may also be requested. There may also be access or boundary disputes.
- Sometimes, more than one person may own a property. This could be the case when multiple tenants live on the property or buyers buy the property through a partnership or LLC. The rights of each party to the property can be disputed.
Bruner Wright’s real estate litigation attorneys can help you understand the laws and gather evidence to support your case. We’ve got you covered. We will protect your rights so you can focus on your well-being.
How a Real Estate Attorney Can Help
Real estate transactions are complicated because of the many laws and rules that apply to them. There may be insurance, access, or use-related laws, depending on the property, that govern what you can and cannot do with it.
A real estate litigation lawyer is able to help you. An attorney can help determine the laws and limitations that apply to fair usage, ownership, sale, and transfer of your property. An attorney can help you avoid unfair penalties and taxes as well as resolve any disputes that may arise regarding your property.
Bruner Wright’s real estate litigation attorneys can assist you in resolving complex legal issues, from investigating title claims to helping with property possession.
Tasks We Handle As Your Real Estate Litigation Attorney
We are able to assist with disputes, conflicts, lawsuits, and issues involving your property by:
- Interpreting, enforcing, and modifying documents such as purchase/sale/transfer contracts and association by-laws
- Developers must meet their obligations
- Negotiating contracts and ensuring the parties meet their obligations
- All buyer, seller, builder, and tenant disputes can be resolved
- We file lawsuits for our clients using applicable rules and policies
Contact Bruner Wright P.A.
Bruner Wright P.A. can assist you with any type of dispute with a seller, buyer, tenant, or government agency. Including property access, water rights, easements, taxes, nuisances, or contract disputes. We can assist both private individuals and companies in real estate litigation cases.
Our Service Areas
- Tallahassee Fl
- Douglas Ga
- Brunswick Ga
- Augusta Ga
- South Georgia
- The Florida Panhandle